GSA IT Schedule 70
Contract # GS35F-0773N
This contract vehicle was established to streamline the administrative work of the federal government. GSA consolidated the National Archives Establishment, the Federal Works Agency, and the Public Buildings Administration; the Bureau of Federal Supply and the Office of Contract Settlement; and the War Assets Administration into one federal agency tasked with administering supplies and providing workplaces for federal employees.
GSA STARS II GWAC
Contract # GS-06F-0999Z
D-U-N-S # 843952123
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside Government Wide Acquisition Contract, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
With a $10 billion program ceiling and a five-year base period with one five-year option, 8(a) STARS II allows for long-term planning of large-scale program requirements while strengthening opportunities for 8(a) small businesses.
As an 8(a) Stars II vendor, Soft-Con provides services under all four Functional Areas in Constellation I, which are:
- Custom Computer Programming Services
- Computer Systems Design Services
- Computer Facilities Management Services
- Other Computer Related Services
To further discuss our capabilities and the Stars II vehicle, please contact our Stars II Program Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Small Business Association 8(a) Business Development Program
- The 8(a) Business Development Program is a business assistance program for small disadvantaged businesses. The 8(a) Program offers a broad scope of assistance to firms that are owned and controlled at least 51% by socially and economically disadvantaged individuals.
- The program is an essential instrument for helping socially and economically disadvantaged entrepreneurs gain access to the economic mainstream of American society. The program helps thousands of aspiring entrepreneurs to gain a foothold in government contracting.
The objective of this Master Contract, effective April 22, 2013 through April 21, 2028, is to enable State government to procure IT consulting and technical services in a timely and economical manner. Through CATS+, the State will have a flexible means of obtaining information technology (IT) resources quickly, efficiently and cost effectively by issuing task orders specific to its needs.
Connections II is part of the GSA contracting vehicle. It meets federal agencies’ network and telecom equipment, labor, building, and campus infrastructure solution needs, including:
- Infrastructure design, installation, and implementation
- Professional services to support existing networks
- Transition planning and integration services
- Customized client-specific systems
The Mississippi Department of Information Technology Services (ITS) provides statewide leadership and services that facilitate cost-effective information processing and telecommunication solutions for agencies and institutions.
ITS facilitates effective planning, deployment, and operation of information technologies for Mississippi State Government. ITS seeks to form dynamic partnerships with our customers and the private sector to optimize the use of available resources for enhanced delivery of government services.
TIPSS-4 Information Technology Services (ITS) is a multiple award, Indefinite-Delivery/Indefinite-Quantity (IDIQ) contract, with specific support service requirements defined at the task order level. The IRS has many legacy tax systems that any successful offeror must be able to provide maintenance and update services, if successful during task order competitions. An IDIQ type contract is considered the appropriate vehicle to procure these services.
TIPSS-4 ITS vehicle consists of large and small businesses vendors that are eligible to compete for IT requirements. The period of performance is a one-year base contract and nine one-year option periods.
Consulting and Technical Services
CATS II is an Office of Information initiative. Its objective is to facilitate the ability of County agencies to quickly and efficiently obtain high quality IT information related to consulting and technical services. The CATS II Program provides the County with a flexible contract vehicle for obtaining consistent IT resources by issuing task orders specific to its needs. These task orders will be awarded to pre-qualified vendors under the CATS II Master Contract. Since the Master Contractors are already under contract with the County, they have already met many contracting requirements such as bonds and insurance, thus shortening the time between the identification of the need and initiation of the work to address it.
The IT services, available under the CATS II Program, include the following seven Functional Areas:
- Program Management Office
- Application/Software Engineering
- Data Center/Facilities Management
- Service Desk Support
- Enterprise Architecture and New Technologies
- Information Security
- Documentation and Technical Writing